- We maintain the highest standards of care
- Take your choice of two sedation options
- Our dentist puts YOU first
There are many reasons to schedule your next dental visit at Beautiful Dentistry. Just as our name implies, we’re in the business of keeping our patients’ smiles beautiful. However, there’s much more to us than just excellent dental care in Tempe.Welcome to Our Dental Family Read Transcript
Welcome to Our Dental Family
Our mission at Beautiful Dentistry is to provide patient-centered, high-quality dental care in a comfortable setting, and I mean I italicize comfortable setting. My objective is to make the patients feel beautiful and love their smile after they leave this place. What sets me from other dental offices is the fact I give my personal cell phone to all my patients. They basically can contact me at any time of the day. I usually like to contact my patients the night of after their treatment was done or the next day, and if they have any issues, they get my cell, they can text me, call me, and I think not very many dentists do that. And so it's great to know how your patients are feeling after some treatments are done, either crown preps or implants. It's nice that they get to hear from the dentist who actually worked on them in the evening or until early morning and see how everything's going. Or if all of a sudden there's an emergency and they can come in on the weekend, I would be willing to come in and help them out and get them out of pain and just enough so that they can come the following week or on Monday or Tuesday to finish the treatment. So that's one of the main things, and I think the other thing is the technology that I have here, the cone beam CT scan, the scanning devices to do crown preps, and you can combine those technologies together and you can do a variety of different things with it.
Here are our values that we practice every day:
- Integrity – Never faltering from what is honest and just
- Caring – Showing genuine concern and compassion for those who trust us with their care
- Accountability – Achieving desired results and being responsible for outcomes
- Respect – Recognizing the worth of each individual by treating them with dignity
- Excellence – Continually insisting on the highest standards of performance in our work and treatment of those we serve
Call us today at 480-568-1204 to schedule a complimentary consultation or to take advantage of our new patient comprehensive exam and X-rays for only $59.
Put Your Smile in the Hands of an Expert
Dr. Martin Sobieraj is one of 6 percent of general dentists who have earned a fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. When you partner with Beautiful Dentistry for your dental treatment, you can be assured you’re getting care from a qualified, experienced dentist. Add that to our compassionate staff and our two options for dental sedation, and you have a winning combination that adds up to exceptional patient care.
We’re truly a one-stop shop for all things dental. With our advanced technology, including a 3-D CT scanner, digital impressions, and dental lasers, we can handle most treatments right here without referring you to a specialist. You’ll even get Dr. Sobieraj’s personal cell phone number so you can call him day or night if needed.
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening and veneers
- Orthodontics, both traditional braces and clear aligners
- Emergency dentistry, with same-day appointments available
- Restorative dentistry, including fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and partials
- Root canals
- Implant dentistry
- Surgical and non-surgical extractions, including wisdom teeth
- Children’s dentistry
- TMJ treatment
- Sleep apnea treatment
We want good dental care to be accessible to everyone, so we happily accept all dental insurance PPOs. If you have a specific question about insurance, just ask. We’ll be glad to help you get the most benefit out of your coverage.
For excellent dental care in Tempe, look no further than Beautiful Dentistry. Call us today at 480-568-1204 to schedule an appointment, or make one .