If you’re been thinking about improving the look of your smile, then now is a great time to do something about it. The team at Beautiful Dentistry can use Tempe dental veneers to conceal smile flaws and help you enjoy a gorgeous grin. Veneers offer you all these benefits:
- Quick treatment, as usually only one or two appointments are needed
- Long-lasting results that will give you more confidence
- Easy care – no special maintenance is needed
- A lifelike appearance – no one will suspect you’ve had work done
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started on your new smile. Call us today at 480-568-1204 to schedule your free cosmetic dentistry consultation. You’ll find us located on East Warner Road, near the intersection with Price Freeway.
Veneers Can Transform Your Smile in No Time
Veneers are thin shells of luminescent material that Dr. Sobieraj bonds to the front of your teeth to hide imperfections. Veneers work great to conceal:
- Small Gaps
- Worn Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
We can show you a wax-up of your new smile beforehand so you know what to expect. Once your veneers are bonded into place, they’ll appear completely lifelike and will give you confidence like you’ve never had before.
There are many types of dental veneers on the market in various shades, shapes, and thicknesses. Our team will work with you hand in hand to help you pick the ones that are right for you. We use digital impressions for a precise fit; however, our lab partner is only a mile away if any adjustments need to be made.
The veneers we use here at Beautiful Dentistry fall into three main categories:
- e.max Veneers – These veneers are extremely thin, flexible, and natural-looking.
- BruxZir Esthetic Zirconia Veneers – Made from sturdy zirconia, these veneers offer long-lasting beauty.
- Composite Resin Veneers – This budget-friendly type of veneer is made in-house and can be completed in one visit in most cases.
When you need a Hollywood smile, Tempe dental veneers from Beautiful Dentistry are a great way to reach your goal! Call us today at 480-568-1204 to schedule an appointment, or make an appointment online .