We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Beautiful Dentistry will reopen on (5-4-2020).
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- An autoclave sterilizer has been installed to provide additional sterilization capacity. Weekly testing by the Stage will ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- Our new state-of-the-art air purification system includes an UV light that kills 99% of bacteria, mold, viruses and reduces airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold.
- The reception area is being maintained at the highest level of cleanliness.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, antibacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Team members will change into scrubs upon entering the office, so there is no transmission of anything from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
- We’ve hired a medical garment cleaning & laundry service to launder our scrubs. This ensures that our uniforms are absolutely free of any concerns.
- We’re using CaviCide™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It istrusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
- Everything that can be bought as a disposable, we are buying. Pens, papers, and all “one time use or sterilized” items are being purchased and used.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Martin Sobieraj and all team members here at (Beautiful Dentistry ) will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for years or more.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Dr. Martin Sobieraj