- Choose from several implant options
- Request a complimentary consultation
- Feel good about showing off your smile
If you have one or more missing teeth, then you’re all too familiar with the daily hassles that can create. Chewing is more difficult, plus you may be embarrassed to show others a full smile. Beautiful Dentistry has some good news for you if this is the case. Using Tempe dental implants, we can help you:
- Take pride in showing off a beautiful smile wherever you go
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods you’ve been missing out on
- Speak more clearly so others can understand you
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Aid your digestion through complete chewing
Let’s make your smile complete! Call us today at 480-568-1204 to schedule your complimentary consultation. You’ll find our office conveniently located on East Warner Road, not far from Intel.
Fortify Your Replacement Teeth With Dental Implants
Teeth implants are small metal posts, usually made from titanium, that Dr. Sobieraj will insert into your jaw where you’re missing teeth. We’ll use a 3-D CT scanner to plan your procedure down to the last detail.
Over the next few months after your implants are placed, your jaw will heal and new bone material will actually grow around the implants. Essentially, your bone and the implants become one. This keeps your jaw strong and healthy, helping you avoid bone loss and potential changes to the shape of your face.
After this fusing process is complete, your implants will be ready to support new replacement teeth. Below are some of the options we have for teeth replacement using implants:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – If you have just one missing tooth, a single implant with a crown on top will give you back your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We can replace several missing teeth in a row by anchoring a bridge to two or more implants.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – You’ve never had dentures that felt this good or stayed in place like these. We’ll stabilize your dentures with implants for superior performance and comfort.
- All-on-4® Implants – We can secure a full arch of fixed teeth using just four implants, two inserted vertically and two inserted at precise angles for stability.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Restore all your teeth with a comprehensive plan designed by you and Dr. Sobieraj.