Over the years, Dr. Sobieraj has helped countless patients enjoy getting all their teeth back. People from all over the area come to us when they’re missing their teeth, and we often use a Tempe full-mouth reconstruction to help them smile genuinely again. With our help, you could soon:
- Take pride in showing off a genuine, natural-looking smile wherever you go
- Open up new menu options when dining out
- Increase your confidence when mingling and socializing
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
We can help you smile with confidence again. Call Beautiful Dentistry today at 480-568-1204 to schedule a complimentary consultation. You’ll find us on East Warner Road, not far from Arizona State University.
Rely on Our Skilled Team For Your Smile Rehabilitation
When you visit Beautiful Dentistry for your smile restoration, you can rest assured you’re getting the best treatment possible. Dr. Sobieraj is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, an honor only 6 percent of general dentists in the U.S. and Canada have accomplished. Plus, he has received advanced training in dental implants from the Zimmer Biomet Institute.
In addition, our practice uses advanced techniques that include digital impressions and a 3-D CT scanner for precise diagnosis and treatment. Our team will work with you to create a unique treatment plan to restore all your teeth, no matter what shape your smile is in right now. Whether you have lost all your teeth or just some of them, we’ll design a way for you to get your smile back so you can enjoy life more.
Your full-mouth treatment will likely include dental implants, which are small metal posts that Dr. Sobieraj will insert into your jaw to serve as replacement teeth roots. Below are some of the ways we can use implants to restore your smile:
- An Implant-Crown Combination – One implant will anchor a new crown.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – We’ll stabilize your dentures with either a snap-and-ball system or a sturdy bar.
- All-on-4® Treatment – Using only four implants per arch, we can secure a full row of fixed teeth.