Dr. Martin Sobieraj is no ordinary dentist. Not only has he completed his Master of Science in biology and his Doctor of Dental Medicine, but he is also one of only 6 percent of general dentists in the U.S. and Canada who have earned a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry.
This means that he is supremely qualified to take care of all your and your family’s dental care needs. Plus, he has assembled a dedicated and compassionate staff who will make you feel right at home when you come in.
You’ll enjoy amenities like Netflix, blankets, a coffee bar, and semi-private patient care rooms. And if dental care makes you nervous, we have two sedation options that will surely calm your nerves – inhaled sedation with laughing gas and oral sedation using a small pill.
We offer a variety of dental services that will benefit you and your loved ones, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Liven up your smile with one of our many cosmetic treatments. Get the smile you’ve been dreaming about.
- Orthodontics – We offer traditional braces as well as clear aligner therapy with Invisalign or SureSmile.
- Emergency Dentistry – We’ll get you in for a same-day appointment when you’re in pain and your smile is damaged.
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile healthy and looking great with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Implant Dentistry – Replace your missing teeth and simplify your life. You’ll smile with confidence and enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Restorative Dentistry – We’ll repair your smile with tooth fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, and more.
- Oral Surgery – Our team can handle tooth extractions, wisdom teeth removal, bone grafts, sinus lifts, and gum grafts.
- TMJ Treatment – Our treatment will relieve tension on your jaw joints to help you feel better.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the sleep you need to feel good and function your best each day.
We invite you to call your new dentist in Chandler today to schedule a free consultation or an appointment. You can also schedule . Be sure to ask about our $59 new patient special for a comprehensive dental exam and X-rays!