One of the best ways to make sure that your smile always looks attractive is to keep up with your routine dental care. Tempe general dentistry from Beautiful Dentistry will help you:
- Gain more confidence knowing that your smile looks great
- Prevent the need for more invasive dental care
- Lessen your risk of dental emergencies
- Make better first impressions in your social and business circles
Keep your smile looking great. Call our team today at 480-568-1204 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sobieraj, a fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry. Our warm and friendly dentist office is not far from Intel.
General Dental Care Is Your Ticket to an Attractive Smile
At Beautiful Dentistry, our team loves helping our patients achieve and maintain great-looking smiles. The way we do that is by offering a variety of general dental services, all designed to keep your smile in the best shape possible. These services include:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Visit us every six months for a routine checkup. We’ll thoroughly clean your teeth and give you a complete dental exam to check for any problems.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we see signs of gum disease, we can perform a “deep cleaning” of your gums called scaling and root planing. Your gums will be back on the path to good health.
- Electronic Cavity Detection – Our advanced dental equipment can catch early tooth decay that is invisible to the naked eye.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – When fluoride is applied directly to your teeth, it strengthens your tooth enamel and can even reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Tooth Sealants – We’ll apply a thin plastic coating to the biting surfaces of certain teeth to form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
- Dry Mouth and Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – We can give you advice and make recommendations for products to help you manage these chronic conditions.
Maintain your best smile with general dentistry in Tempe. Call Beautiful Dentistry today at 480-568-1204 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment online . Don’t forget to ask about our new patient special for a free athletic mouthguard!