There’s simply no denying that regular checkups at the dentist will keep your teeth in good shape and your mouth healthy. Along with an effective at-home oral care regimen, regular dental visits are the best way to ensure a great-looking smile. Tempe dental cleanings and exams at Beautiful Dentistry can help you:Keep Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
Regular care and exams at my practice benefits the patient because it prevents them from having continuous issues with cavities and gum disease. All those are intertwined with the rest of the body. So, it's very important that they do come do their exams and X-rays so we can figure out if there is anything going on.
- Enjoy the confidence that your smile is attractive
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
- Prevent more extensive dental work later
- Keep your teeth their cleanest and whitest
Call our team today at 480-568-1204 to schedule your next regular checkup. New patients can get a comprehensive exam and X-rays for just $59. Besides Tempe, we also serve the communities of Gilbert, Chandler, and Mesa.
Come in Soon For a Cleaning & Exam
Most of us know that our general dental care should include a visit twice a year for a checkup. Regular checkups allow us to keep an eye on your oral health, monitor any problems, and provide early treatment before major smile damage can occur.
When you come in for your exam and cleaning, here’s what we’ll do:
- We may first take a set of X-rays so we can get an up-close look at your teeth, bones, and nerves.
- Our hygienist will look over your teeth and gums, noting any suspect areas for Dr. Sobieraj to take a closer look at.
- We’ll then thoroughly clean and polish your teeth so that they sparkle when you smile.
- Dr. Sobieraj will perform a complete dental exam to uncover any problems that need attention.
- We’ll make recommendations for any needed restorative work or cosmetic dental care that will help your smile look its best.
Protect Your Smile With Preventive Treatments
At Beautiful Dentistry, we also offer preventive care designed to keep your smile in top form:
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – These treatments will help remineralize your tooth enamel and make it more resistant to tooth decay.
- Tooth Sealants – These thin plastic coatings form a barrier against bacteria that can cause decay.
For your best smile, keep up with your dental cleanings and exams in Tempe. Call Beautiful Dentistry today at 480-568-1204 to schedule an appointment, or schedule one .