- Take your choice of two forms of sedation
- Avoid the need for a specialist in many cases
- Protect your oral health & beautiful smile
Most people don’t think much about dental surgery – at least not until they’re faced with the prospect of needing it. If you need oral surgery in Tempe, then the team at Beautiful Dentistry would love to help you. With our dental surgery skills, we can:Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures Read Transcript
Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures
When it comes to oral surgery, I make the experience comfortable because I have a good time with the patient. I try to distract the patient as much as possible. They know that they're getting a tooth out. They know it's not going to be a fun experience, but the way I somehow do it by joking around with them and just getting them to think about something else, it's an amazing thing because they all of a sudden, like, You took it out already? I was like, ‘I didn't even think it would take this long.' Or, I thought it would take longer than this. And it's fun to see them react when I'm able to take some of these teeth out and they're just like, I didn't even feel thing. So, they're very numb. We make sure they're very numb. We make sure they're as relaxed as possible, and sometimes if we have to add (inaudible), we will. And if they need sedation, we will do that also.
- Restore health to your teeth and gums
- Prevent bigger problems that could damage your smile
- Relieve your pain and help you relax
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
With two levels of sedation available, you can rest assured you’ll receive comfortable care. Call us today at 480-568-1204 to schedule a no-charge consultation.
We Can Often Perform Your Dental Surgery Right Here
Dr. Sobieraj and our team offer several types of oral surgery at our state-of-the-art dental practice. For you, this means less travel and hassle going to a different dentist office when you can have your oral surgical procedure performed in a familiar place by a familiar dentist. The dental surgery procedures we can do here include:
- Tooth Extractions – If we’re not able to save your tooth through restorative dentistry, we’ll gently remove it to protect the health of your other teeth and your gums.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can remove these third molars so that they don’t damage your other teeth. If your wisdom teeth are impacted, we may have to refer you to a specialist for treatment.
- Gum Grafts – A gum graft will use tissue (usually taken from the roof of your mouth) to cover exposed teeth roots where your gums have receded. The graft will help new tissue to grow and your gums to heal.
- Bone Grafts – If your jawbone is not strong enough to support dental implants, we can place synthetic bone material in your bone. It will stimulate your jawbone to produce new bone cells.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure is a special type of bone graft designed to add bone material to your upper jaw and make it strong enough for implants.
Your Tempe oral surgery can be a positive experience! Call the professionals at Beautiful Dentistry today at 480-568-1204 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .