No one wants to have a tooth removed – not even us. We’d much rather save your natural tooth than extract it, if possible. However, if you need tooth removal in Tempe, you can count on our team for excellent care and a gentle touch. Our skilled treatment will:
- Stop your nagging toothache
- Help preserve your oral health
- Let you avoid problems with your other teeth and gums
- Make your mealtimes enjoyable again
If you have a tooth that’s bothering you, give us a call today to schedule a free consultation or same-day emergency visit. You’ll find our friendly office located near the intersection of East Warner Road and Price Freeway.
Stop the Pain of a Damaged Tooth
Some of the worst pain you can experience is caused by a throbbing toothache. It’s hard to relax, eat, or even sleep when you have a tooth that’s giving you constant pain. In many cases, we’re able to save diseased teeth through root canal treatment.
However, if that’s not possible, then a tooth extraction will be your best option. Leaving a diseased tooth in place is only going to make your pain worse. Plus, it can pose risks for your other healthy teeth.
Here’s what we’ll do for your tooth removal:
- Dr. Sobieraj will thoroughly examine your mouth.
- We’ll take digital X-rays and possibly 3-D images to get an up-close look at the tooth and surrounding area.
- We’ll make sure the area we’re working on is completely numb before we begin any work.
- You can also request your choice of sedation options to help you relax.
- Your dentist will remove the tooth in question as quickly and comfortably as possible, making sure you don’t feel any pain.
- We’ll provide you with detailed aftercare instructions to ensure that you have a speedy and comfortable healing period.