- Request a free orthodontic consultation
- Choose from several teeth straightening options
- Rely on our years of experience
Many of our patients first come to us for help with their crooked smiles. You may be like them and are tired of living with crooked and uneven teeth. We can help you just as we’ve done for countless other cosmetic dentistry patients. Using Tempe orthodontics, Dr. Sobieraj and our team can enable you to:
- Look in the mirror and see a gorgeous, straight grin
- Feel more confident about smiling in public
- Maintain good oral health more easily
- Earn more respect from your coworkers and peers
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Make better first impressions when socializing
- Enjoy more relaxed romantic moments
It’s never too late to get the smile you’ve been dreaming about. Call us today at 480-568-1204 to schedule your complimentary orthodontics consultation. You’ll find us at 2125 E. Warner Road, Suite 101, not far from Arizona State University.
Achieve Your Ideal Smile With Our Orthodontic Treatments
Everyone wants to have the most beautiful smile they can. If your teeth are crooked and uneven, they can detract from your smile and even create unwanted attention. The good news is that Beautiful Dentistry offers you several orthodontic options to get your teeth straight. We’re experts when it comes to straightening teeth because we partner with Progressive Orthodontic Seminars for the best in orthodontic training and diagnostics.
Here are the orthodontic options we may recommend:
- Traditional Braces – Standard metal braces have helped millions of orthodontic patients over the years. The reason is simple – they work. No matter how complicated the case, braces can straighten a patient’s teeth and give them a radiant new smile. With braces, you can be assured of achieving the smile you’ve been longing for.
- Invisalign – This alternative to metal braces has been on the market for almost two and a half decades. Rather than metal brackets and wires, Invisalign uses clear plastic teeth aligners to gently move your teeth. Not only are the aligners hard to spot, but they’re also comfortable and can allow you to complete your orthodontic care in as few as 12 months.
- SureSmile Aligners – Much like Invisalign, SureSmile uses transparent teeth aligners that are completely metal-free. Through advanced computer programs, SureSmile aligners are designed to deliver accurate, long-lasting, and beautiful results. As with Invisalign, you could achieve your new smile in a matter of months rather than two to three years like traditional braces can take.
Don’t put off getting your new smile any longer! With Tempe orthodontics from Beautiful Dentistry, you could soon see a mouth full of straight teeth. Call us today at 480-568-1204 to make an appointment, or schedule one online .