Don’t go through life with teeth that don’t function properly. If you’re tired of putting up with teeth that are decayed, diseased, damaged, or missing altogether, we can help. Dr. Sobieraj and our team can use Tempe restorative dentistry to help you:
- Eat all your favorite foods again
- Smile with confidence wherever you go
- Avoid the embarrassment of a damaged smile
- Earn more respect from your peers and coworkers
- Improve your oral and total body health
Don’t wait any longer to do something about your teeth! Call us today at 480-568-1204 to schedule a complimentary consultation to explore all your options. Our office is located on East Warner Road, near its intersection with Price Freeway.
Improve Your Smile With Our Restorative Dentistry Expertise
Dr. Sobieraj has earned a fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, an honor only 6 percent of general dentists hold. He and our team will provide you a high level of restorative dental care so you can get your smile back in shape. We use digital impressions to make your dental restorations at a local lab, so you’re assured of the best quality and fit.
As one of our patients, you’ll have access to all these restorative treatments:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Get a tooth filling that not only repairs your damaged tooth but also looks natural.
- Root Canal Therapy – We can stop your toothache and save your diseased tooth with this treatment. Sedation can keep you comfortable throughout the procedure.
- Dental Crowns – One of these restorations can cap a damaged tooth or replace a missing tooth when combined with a dental implant.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge will replace one tooth or multiple missing teeth in a row, anchoring either to your other teeth or to implants.
- Inlays and Onlays – Inlays bond to the top of a tooth to repair it, while onlays also extend onto the sides of the tooth.
- Dentures – Take your pick from several denture options to get your smile back.
- Dental Implants – We can replace a single tooth or multiple teeth with these titanium tooth roots.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Sobieraj will work with you to develop a comprehensive plan for restoring all your teeth.