Tired of putting up with damaged and failing teeth? At Beautiful Dentistry, we have the solutions you need. With a versatile crown or bridge, we can repair your teeth and have your smile looking good as new in no time. Dr. Sobieraj and our team use dental crowns and bridges in Tempe to help our patients:
- Eat a wide variety of healthy and nutritious foods
- Smile with confidence knowing that their teeth are in good shape
- Make better first impressions in their social lives
- Improve their oral health and help prevent other health problems
- Speak more clearly so they don’t have to repeat themselves
Are you ready to get your smile back in shape? Call us today at 480-568-1204 to take advantage of our new patient special – a $59 comprehensive exam and X-rays. Consultations are always free, too, plus our extended hours make scheduling easy.
Enjoy a Beautiful Smile & Strong Bite Again
Dental crowns and dental bridges are some of the most versatile types of dental restorations. They give our team many ways to repair our patients’ smiles, giving them back their confidence and allowing them to eat whatever they want again. You’re assured of the exact outcome you want because we use digital impressions for a precise fit and optimal function, plus our lab partner is only a mile away if any adjustments need to be made.
Here are a few options we may recommend using crowns or bridges. We’ll cover your particular options in detail when you come in for your consultation:
- Single Crown For Tooth Repair – A beautiful new crown will cap your damaged tooth to help strengthen it and prevent future problems.
- Fixed Bridge – This type of bridge replaces one or more teeth by anchoring on either end to your healthy teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Dr. Sobieraj will place a dental implant where your tooth is missing, then attach a crown to it to give you a lifelike replacement tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While similar to a standard bridge, this restoration anchors to two or more dental implants instead.
- Inlays and Onlays – Sometimes referred to as partial crowns, these restorations are bonded to the top of a damaged tooth (inlays) or to the top and sides (onlays).
Your rehabilitated smile is waiting for you at Beautiful Dentistry! Call us today at 480-568-1204 to get dental crowns and bridges in Tempe. For more convenience, you can also schedule an appointment online .