- Secure your dentures with dental implants
- Choose full or partial dentures
- Schedule a free restorative consultation
In the past, wearing dentures meant smiling with teeth that looked artificial, skipping favorite foods, and sometimes struggling to speak clearly. That’s no longer true, thanks to improved materials and manufacturing techniques. Dr. Sobieraj will work closely with you so that your dentures in Tempe will look natural and fit comfortably.
With today’s modern dentures, you can:
- Choose the lifelike dentures that will work best for you
- Show off a mouth full of natural-looking teeth
- Secure your replacement teeth with dental implants for a stronger bite and more secure fit
- Maintain better oral health and overall health too, since you’ll be able to eat a wider variety of foods
Call us today at 480-568-1204 to explore your dentures options during a free consultation.
We Offer Several Kinds of Dentures
Dr. Sobieraj will review your dentures options with you and help you find the ones that are right for you, given the number of teeth you are replacing, your oral health, your lifestyle, your budget, and other factors. Choose from:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These artificial teeth rest on your gums and are kept in place by suction and adhesive if needed. They can be used to replace teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – These teeth replacements, which clasp onto the teeth beside the gap in your smile, can work well if you have some healthy teeth left.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A system of snaps and balls keeps your new teeth securely attached to dental implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your replacement teeth fasten onto a metal bar that’s fixed to your implants. Their feel and function are nearly the same as natural teeth since the bar transfers the forces of chewing and biting to your jaw, not your gums.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – Replace teeth in your upper or lower jaw with a full arch of non-removable replacement teeth attached to just four implants. This is a great option for full-mouth reconstruction.
Dr. Sobieraj can also provide you with temporary dentures to wear following tooth removal, so you’ll never be without a smile.