Root canal treatment is not the “bad guy” it’s been made out to be. The fact is, getting a root canal at Beautiful Dentistry is no more uncomfortable than having a tooth filled. Our Tempe root canals are especially gentle, as we’ll proceed at your pace and offer sedation if needed. This treatment will help you:
- Stop the pain from a diseased tooth
- Make it easier to bite and chew
- Prepare your tooth for a new crown
- Prevent further problems with your teeth and gums
Don’t suffer in pain any longer. Call us today at 480-568-1204 to schedule your free consultation or same-day emergency appointment. You’ll find our friendly office located near the intersection of East Warner Road and Price Freeway, not far from Arizona State University.
Get a Root Canal to Save Your Tooth
If you have a tooth that’s throbbing, it may be diseased inside. The soft inner part of the tooth, known as the pulp, can become infected from an untreated cavity or an injury to the tooth that has allowed bacteria inside.
In most cases, rather than removing the tooth, we can use root canal therapy to stop your pain and save your tooth. We’ll make sure you’re comfortable before we begin. Not only will we numb the area around the tooth, but we will also offer one of our sedation options to help you relax. Choose from laughing gas for milder dental anxiety or oral conscious sedation in pill form if you’re more nervous.
Once you’re ready, here’s what we’ll do:
- Access the diseased pulp inside the tooth and clean it out
- Repair the root canals and sterilize the tooth to prevent reinfection
- Seal the tooth with a rubber-like material
- Recommend placing a crown to strengthen the tooth and prevent further problems
Your pain will be gone, and your tooth will still be intact, helping you avoid problems like teeth shifting that can happen when you lose a tooth.