- Our fillings blend in naturally with your other teeth
- Take your choice of relaxing sedation options
- Receive compassionate care from our staff
Most people don’t think much about getting a tooth filled until they need to have it done. If you need a filling, you’ll feel better knowing that Beautiful Dentistry uses only tooth-colored fillings so that they blend in naturally with your smile. Our Tempe tooth fillings will:Repair Teeth With Matching Materials Read Transcript
Repair Teeth With Matching Materials
When it comes to tooth fillings, the reason we do them is usually a patient has some kind of cavity that's developing either in between the teeth, on the side of a tooth, or on the top of the tooth. And if you take care of it early, it prevents the chances of having a root canal, a crown, or a buildup, or other stuff, or even taking the tooth out. So this is always, usually, the best option at the start if you can catch it early.
- Repair tooth damage from a cavity or an injury
- Let you avoid the embarrassment of having a silver filling
- Last for several years without needing any special care
- Make biting and chewing comfortable
Don’t put off your tooth repair. Call us today to get a natural-colored tooth filling: 480-568-1204. Besides Tempe, we also serve Chandler, Gilbert, and Mesa.
Relax & Make Your Smile Healthy Again With a Tooth Filling
Getting a tooth filled should be a simple, straightforward process. That’s certainly the way it is at Beautiful Dentistry. Our teeth fillings are placed as comfortably as possible thanks to the hard work of our compassionate team and the two wonderful sedation options we offer our patients:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in laughing gas, and in mere moments, you’ll begin to feel euphoric and maybe slightly giddy. The effects vanish just as quickly when the gas is removed, and you’ll feel like yourself in no time.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Dr. Sobieraj will prescribe a small, FDA-approved pill that you’ll take before your tooth filling procedure. By the time we begin, you’ll feel relaxed from head to toe, and dental work won’t worry you at all. A trusted friend or family member will need to drive you home, as the pill’s effects will take a few hours to wear off.
We Offer Other Tooth Repair Options, Too
If your dental damage is too extensive for a standard filling, then we may need to place an inlay or onlay on your tooth. Both of these custom restorations (sometimes called partial crowns) will be made by our trusted lab partner just a mile away.
If your tooth is too badly damaged, we may need to cap it with a complete crown. We’ll take digital impressions for superior comfort and precision so that the lab can custom-craft your new crown.
Visit Beautiful Dentistry for tooth fillings in Tempe. Call us today at 480-568-1204 to make an appointment. You can also schedule an appointment .